Our knowledge contributes to improved market efficiency and increased value creation for companies and for society as a whole
Our assignments focus on the energy sector and other sectors characterized by regulation, infrastructure challenges, and challenges related to the energy transition.
We offer a team with solid professional competences and profound understanding of energy and climate policies. We combine in-depth knowledge of market dynamics with analyses based on state-of-the-art analytical tools.
Our consultants have deep knowledge of energy markets, broad understanding of policy frameworks, and solid professional competence within economics, finance, technology and law.
We are an independent, partner owned consultancy located in Oslo, Norway.
Vision, mission and values
Our vision: The energy transition provides new business opportunities. While we must transform the energy system in order to mitigate global warming, we must keep in mind that energy is a prerequisite for growth and welfare in modern society.
Our mission: We contribute to sustainable and profitable solutions for companies and authorities. Our analyses, studies and strategy advice are based on in-depth knowledge of energy markets, broad understanding of policy considerations, and solid professional competence and experience.
Our values: We are reliable, creative and clear
- Our analyses rest on solid professional foundations, and we always deliver high quality work.
- Our clients can expect relevant conclusions and advice, and open dialogue throughout the project.
- We cherish good discourse and are credible contributors to the public debate.
- We always work in teams and tailor-make our teams for each project.
- We provide new knowledge and deeper insights into the issues we work with.
- We are open to new ideas and willing to challenge each other, our clients and ourselves.
- We have the courage to challenge the professional environment, the industry and authorities when we find it important and appropriate to do so.
- We work focussed and purposefully to get to the core of the issues and to uncover the crucial elements.
- Our conclusions are distinct, clearly presented in reports and presentations, and easy to understand.